100g zucchini fettuccine (large handful)
¼ cup sliced white onion
½ cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
2 tbsp pesto
1 tbsp olive oil
1 pinch salt
1 pinch pepper
2 tbsp Parmesan (shredded)
1. Heat sauté pan with oil on moderate to high heat
2. Sauté onions, add cherry tomatoes
3. Season with salt & pepper
4. Add pesto and stir until evenly distributed
5. Add zucchini and toss. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until desired tenderness
6. Top with Parmesan, plate and serve.
You can also make a baked version by adding all raw ingredients in a large bowl, add ½ cup shredded mozzarella and ½ cup cottage cheese. Place in 4x4 oiled pan, top with a small handful of shredded mozzarella and bake in oven at 375 F for 10-15 min.